We’re dedicated to improving access to oral health services by advocating for policies and legislation that ensure more Virginians have dental care and insurance coverage.
Learn more about Medicaid expansion eligibility at CoverVa.org.
Download this printable postcard to help spread the word about the new Medicaid coverage options, coming soon.
- A Comprehensive Adult Dental Benefit in Medicaid: to ensure current Virginia Medicaid-enrollees have access to a comprehensive dental benefit
- Legislation to Require State Continuation of ACA Mandates: to ensure that Virginians can continue to access affordable health coverage
- Advocating for expanded Medicaid coverage, which provides medical, mental health, and a limited dental benefit to over 400,000 adults in Virginia.
- Advocating for comprehensive dental coverage for pregnant women enrolled in Medicaid and FAMIS MOMS. Nearly 17,000 pregnant women have accessed dental services since coverage began.
- Saving over 20,000 patients, mostly children, from losing their dental care provider by advocating to restore funding to state-supported dental clinics and working with a stakeholder group to ensure dental homes for patients as state-supported clinics transitioned to a preventive model.
- An annual Legislative Day during the Virginia General Assembly session.
View our legislative impact in prior years: