Greater Richmond-Petersburg Oral Health Forum
Kick-Off Convening: Monday, May 22, 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. | Virginia Hospital and Healthcare Association Building, 4200 Innslake Drive, Washington & Jefferson Conference Rooms, Glen Allen, VA 23060
Click here to learn more and register!
Northern Virginia Steering Committee
Mission: Improve the oral health of Northern Virginia residents by:
- Cultivating engaged and informed patients and providers, and
- Breaking down barriers to oral health care accessibility and affordability.
To participate, please fill out a partnership form or send us an email! To see a diagram explaining our Steering Committee structure, click here. The NOVA Oral Health Steering Committee will meet quarterly at NVFS in Oakton, while its two subcommittees - Adult Oral Health and Children's Oral Health - will collaborate in-person or virtually in between full committee meetings.
Meeting Location: Northern Virginia Family Service, 10455 White Oak Dr., Suite 100, Oakton Training Room, Oakton, VA 22124
Full Steering Committee Meeting Dates/Times:
- Wednesday, July 12, 2017, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Thursday, October 12, 2017, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Thursday, January 11, 2018, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Thursday, April 18, 2018, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Subcommitee meeting information will be posted soon.
Previous Meeting Notes and Handouts:
Monday, April 17, 2017
Thursday, January 26, 2017 - Northern Virginia Oral Health Forum