Greater Richmond & Petersburg Oral Health Steering Committee
To participate, please fill out a partnership form or send us an email!
Next Meeting: TBD - Please fill out this doodle poll by Weds., June 21 at 5 pm!
Previous Meeting Notes & Handouts:
Monday, May 22, 2017 - Greater Richmond & Petersburg Area Oral Health Forum
Northern Virginia Steering Committee
Mission: Improve the oral health of Northern Virginia residents by:
- Cultivating engaged and informed patients and providers, and
- Breaking down barriers to oral health care accessibility and affordability.
To participate, please fill out a partnership form or send us an email! To see a diagram explaining our Steering Committee structure, click here. The NOVA Oral Health Steering Committee will meet quarterly at NVFS in Oakton, while its two subcommittees - Adult Oral Health and Children's Oral Health - will collaborate in-person or virtually in between full committee meetings.
Meeting Location: Northern Virginia Family Service, 10455 White Oak Dr., Suite 100, Oakton Training Room, Oakton, VA 22124 (directions)
Full Steering Committee Meeting Dates/Times:
- Wednesday, July 12, 2017, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Thursday, October 12, 2017, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Thursday, January 11, 2018, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Thursday, April 18, 2018, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Subcommittee on Adults Meeting Dates, Times, & Locations:
- Thursday, June 22, 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm, Arlington Free Clinic (directions)
Subcommittee on Children Meeting Date, Times, & Locations:
Previous Meeting Notes and Handouts:
Thursday, June 22, 2017 - Subcommittee on Adults
Monday, June 12, 2017 - Subcommittee on Children
Monday, April 17, 2017 - Full Steering Committee
Thursday, January 26, 2017 - Northern Virginia Oral Health Forum